In this day and age of ISIS, police assassinations, criminals in public office, riots on demand, and the moral equalization of every conceivable kind of “lifestyle,” it’s no wonder that mindfulness has become an increasingly popular technique. The practice of mindfulness has its roots in Buddhism, which is always a good sign. Moreover, Thoreau, Emerson, […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The most idiotic cliché among hundreds of idiotic clichés floating around today is: “We need to have an honest discussion about race.” Huh? Discussing race has become nothing less than an obsession for many people over the past six-and-a-half years. In fact, it seems as though it’s the only thing some folks want to talk […]
The World According to Robert
You’ll find that you sleep much better at night if your success isn’t dependent upon the altruistic nature of others.
Life is a distance run. Don’t come out of the starting gate too fast … and be careful not to get winded too soon.
The bird in the hand looks awfully good after it’s already left your hand.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Eight policemen killed in Tajikistan, U.S. embassy shutReuters | Sep 4 2015
- You Can Measure Your Body Fat, but No Method Is Truly AccurateLifehacker | Sep 4 2015
- Salmon spawns on ObamaCNN | Sep 4 2015
- China unveils new ‘carrier killer’ missileCNN | Sep 4 2015
- Gizmodo New Pavement Made From Tires Will Save Old Faithful’s Groundwater | io9 Seriously.Lifehacker | Sep 4 2015
- ‘Swiss Army Knife’ travel jacket raises $9.19M instead of $20GFox News | Sep 4 2015
- ‘Empire’ holds auditions for cameo roleCNN | Sep 4 2015
- Sunken WWII U.S. Navy ship found after nearly 58 yearsCNN | Sep 4 2015
- Remove Water Stains From Wood Furniture with MayonnaiseLifehacker | Sep 4 2015
- A Surreptitious Courtroom Video Prompts Changes in a Georgia TownNew York Times | Sep 4 2015
- Migrants Face Police in HungaryNew York Times | Sep 4 2015
- Wave of misery: EU-bound refugees bring Balkans to breaking pointFox News | Sep 4 2015
- Find out what famous people willed to their familiesCNN | Sep 4 2015
- Dickey: Outrage over boy’s photo will be briefCNN | Sep 4 2015
- The child who represents millionsCNN | Sep 4 2015
- With a Revamped Apple TV, Company Hopes to Camp in Your HomeNew York Times | Sep 4 2015
- Stocks Lower After Jobs ReportWall Street Journal | Sep 4 2015
- Luke Bryan takes offense to bro-country labelFox News | Sep 4 2015
- Ask About Table Fees When Enjoying Cafes AbroadLifehacker | Sep 4 2015
- Reporters Notebook: Only the Lucky RemainNew York Times | Sep 4 2015