Through the years, I’ve read a great deal about what is commonly referred to as a “heightened state of awareness.” Each of us discovers his own path to this higher plane of consciousness, even if it’s only for a brief moment in time. The path for me opened up in my early twenties in New […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Children and politicians are notorious for either not understanding the consequences of their actions or refusing to believe that the same actions will always result in the same consequences. (As an aside, it’s fascinating to ponder why we punish children for not heeding the consequences of their actions, yet vote for politicians who promise to […]
The World According to Robert
Trustworthiness is the most powerful asset you can own. Guard it jealously.
The key to improving your circumstances is to improve yourself.
The time will pass anyway, so get started now.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Prince George steals the showCNN | Apr 20 2014
- 3D printer makes affordable handsCNN | Apr 20 2014
- Pope’s Easter Message ‘Urbi et Orbi’Fox News | Apr 20 2014
- Animal welfare activists picket Liam Neeson’s homeFox News | Apr 20 2014
- Pope Francis prays for peace in Ukraine, Syria in Easter greetingFox News | Apr 20 2014
- Easter morning delivery for space stationYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Steven Spielberg’s latest project is Catholic Church scandal based on true storyFox News | Apr 20 2014
- Boston Marathon looks to shake shadow of 2013 bombingReuters | Apr 20 2014
- Syria’s Assad pays Easter visit to recaptured Christian townReuters | Apr 20 2014
- Yemen again targets al Qaeda militantsCNN | Apr 20 2014
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambushYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Easter celebrations around worldCNN | Apr 20 2014
- Toyota and Indian Workers Ordered to End FeudWall Street Journal | Apr 20 2014
- On Easter, Pope calls for end to war, condemns waste exacerbating hungerReuters | Apr 20 2014
- Shootout in eastern Ukraine leaves 1 deadYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Militants kill at least 10 Algerian soldiersYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Aesthetics-minded Americans decry Paris love locksYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- 4 French journalists home after long Syrian ordealYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Delay in ferry evacuation puzzles maritime expertsYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate EasterYahoo! News | Apr 20 2014