Last week I paid a visit to my orthopedic doctor (“Dr. Rasheed”), whom I hadn’t seen in years. He’s a friendly little chap with a name I’ve never been able to pin to a nationality. I told him I thought maybe he was Jewish when I first met him some years ago, because I vividly […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Since watching Donald Trump’s speech to the NRA, I have concluded that he might beat Hillary the Horrible much worse than I originally predicted. I have long believed that Trump would win about 55-45, but I now think the margin of victory will be much greater than that (assuming she is his opponent). Not only […]
Robert Ringer Social
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
In the News...
- Deadly week in Mediterranean as smugglers pack boats: UNHCRReuters | May 31 2016
- Airstrikes hit hospital; at least 23 dieCNN | May 31 2016
- China to ‘pressure’ U.S. on maritime issues, paper saysReuters | May 31 2016
- Nation considers tougher Sharia lawCNN | May 31 2016
- U.S. oil rises, global crude weaker on strong Middle East outputReuters | May 31 2016
- VW profit gains as carmaker battles to overcome crisisReuters | May 31 2016
- European Stocks Steady as Key Events AwaitedWall Street Journal | May 31 2016
- Iraqi army pause at southern edge of Falluja as IS fights back vigorouslyReuters | May 31 2016
- What a shot! 28 amazing sports photosCNN | May 31 2016
- Report: N. Korea now top slave nationCNN | May 31 2016
- Poland to Appeal Court Decision Not to Extradite Polanski to U.S.New York Times | May 31 2016
- Those fleeing take nothing, risk everythingCNN | May 31 2016
- Penguins 3, Sharks 2 | Pittsburgh leads series, 1-0: Penguins Top Sharks in Stanley Cup Finals Opener on Late GoalNew York Times | May 31 2016
- Sanders: GSW win bodes well for meCNN | May 31 2016
- Kidnapped soccer star freed himselfCNN | May 31 2016
- Kenya covers up military massacreCNN | May 31 2016
- Saudi says intercepts and destroys ballistic missile from YemenReuters | May 31 2016
- Report: ISIS executing men, boys as battle for Falluja ragesCNN | May 31 2016
- Long struggle looms in battle for ISIS heartlandCNN | May 31 2016
- Zoo that killed 400-pound silverback Harambe to protect boy ‘stands by decision’Fox News | May 31 2016