A couple of years ago I gave a speech in the Cayman Islands and my son accompanied me on the trip. On the day of our arrival, we had lunch at the hotel’s outside café, and it was especially enjoyable because our waitress was an intelligent, pretty young lady with an engaging personality. She introduced […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
I’m on a month-long sabbatical right now, but I felt compelled to at least briefly chime in on tonight’s debate. As you know, I have been saying for years that Hillary would never be president of the United States, and I believe that more now than ever before. Tonight’s mismatch is the beginning of the […]
Robert Ringer Social
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
In the News...
- US, Russia meet to discuss AleppoCNN | Dec 8 2016
- South Korea parliament introduces bill to impeach Park; vote due FridayReuters | Dec 8 2016
- After years-long case Michael Jordan wins China court rulingFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Europe Edition: Donald Trump, Aleppo, Leicester City: Your Thursday BriefingNew York Times | Dec 8 2016
- Aroldis Chapman Acquired by Yankees in Five-Year DealNew York Times | Dec 8 2016
- Lebanon takes first step to abolish marriage rape lawCNN | Dec 8 2016
- Police officer stabbed at South Carolina WalmartFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Assad supporters see domino effect in Aleppo government winFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Aid groups descend on Indonesia quake zone; deaths reach 102Fox News | Dec 8 2016
- Surgeon General sounds alarm on e-cigarettesCNN | Dec 8 2016
- Kelly scores late goal to lift Senators past the SharksFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Review: ‘Hairspray Live!’ Had Power Voices but Still Lacked PowerNew York Times | Dec 8 2016
- Pakistan opens probe into deadly plane crash that killed 47Fox News | Dec 8 2016
- S. Korea’s parliament sets up presidential impeachment voteFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Putin hopes Trump will be friend to RussiaCNN | Dec 8 2016
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters pollReuters | Dec 8 2016
- Tied to Europe, Britain’s Car Industry Is Vulnerable After ‘Brexit’New York Times | Dec 8 2016
- New York restaurant threatened by callersFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Ohio House committee approves bill banning abortion after 20-weeksFox News | Dec 8 2016
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Are sanctuary cities legal?Fox News | Dec 8 2016