Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
In the News...
- Democrats make legal bid for all Russia probe evidence, Trump poll numbers dropReuters | Apr 19 2019
- White House says Trump spoke to Libyan commander Haftar on MondayReuters | Apr 19 2019
- Trump’s call to Haftar shows U.S. believes in Libyan army role in war on terrorism: spokesmanReuters | Apr 19 2019
- Northern Ireland journalist killed by gunman during riotReuters | Apr 19 2019
- Slain Northern Irish journalist, 29, was ‘inspiring thinker’Reuters | Apr 19 2019
- Tinder and Bumble remove George Zimmerman from their platformsCNN | Apr 19 2019
- A measles outbreak is dividing this Orthodox Jewish community. Passover could make it worseCNN | Apr 19 2019
- Venezuela’s Guaido calls for ‘largest march in history’ to oust MaduroReuters | Apr 19 2019
- Couple Who Tortured 12 Children in Their California Home Are Sentenced to LifeNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- Pompeo says nothing’s changed on North Korea talks: ‘It’ll be my team”Reuters | Apr 19 2019
- South Carolina fifth-grader died of natural causes, prosecutor saysCNN | Apr 19 2019
- Joe Biden Begins Taking Money for a 2020 Presidential CampaignNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- Small donations drive more than half of 2020 Democratic moneyCNN | Apr 19 2019
- Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele DossierNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- What France Has Money ForNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- The Turpins are sentenced to 25 years to life in prison after their children testify about years of tortureCNN | Apr 19 2019
- How Right, Left and Center Reacted to the Mueller ReportNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- Yankees and Flyers Will Stop Playing Kate Smith After Discovering Racist SongsNew York Times | Apr 19 2019
- Sports teams dump Kate Smith’s ‘God Bless America’ because of her racist songsCNN | Apr 19 2019
- Watch CNN reporter vs. lizardCNN | Apr 19 2019