Amidst all the insanity and meaningless chatter that overwhelms us each day, every so often the Conscious Universal Power Source cuts us a break and hooks us up to nature’s Sanity Support System. We have little control over when such soothing, awareness-elevating interventions will take place, how often they will occur, or what their components […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Integrity demands an answer to the question: How well do you practice what you claim to believe in? Bodhidharma, the sixth-century Zen master, put it simply when he said, “All know the way, but few actually walk it.” What he was referring to is concentricity — the consistency of one’s belief, words, and actions. Anyone […]
The World According to Robert
There’s only one way to be sure that your plans will be properly carried out. Take matters into your own hands and don’t expect any help from anyone.
The key to solving a problem is to accurately define it.
Spend your time interacting with people who show, though their actions, that they respect you — and ignore the rest.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- In case of slain journalist, negotiations, silence, then a chilling warningYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- In case of slain journalist, negotiations, silence, then a chilling warningReuters | Aug 22 2014
- Eatertastings: Best of the Food & Wine Fest, 17 Summer Cocktails to Try, Fancy Burgers in Silver LakeYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Undercover police officers will not face abuse chargesYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- New N. Korean rocket launch site near completion: think-tankYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Baseball – Angels lose star pitcher for play-off driveYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Former Vatican City governor Szoka dies at age 86Yahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Slain journalist’s employer publishes email to family from Islamic StateYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- US judge rules against Florida gay marriage banYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- US diplomats banned from Ice Bucket ChallengeYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Accuser of ‘X-Men’ director seeks case dismissalYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Lynx’s Moore wins WNBA MVP awardYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Golf – Ryu bags nine birdies in Canada, grabs LPGA leadYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Venezuela to fight food smugglers with fingerprint scansYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Linkage: Control Skyscraper Lights Via Cell; Pop-Up Library On a ShipYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Calif. bill would pay for lawyers for unaccompanied minor immigrantsYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Word on the Street: Date and Rough Route Announced For the First Valley CicLAviaYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Curbed Comparisons : What $2,000/Month Rents You in San FranciscoYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- Calgon Take Me Away: Sad Leopard Print Bath Has Been Having Bad Day Since the 80sYahoo! News | Aug 22 2014
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading videoReuters | Aug 22 2014