As the clock winds down on what is supposed to be the end of Barack Obama’s valiant attempt to transform America from the world’s only superpower into a banana republic dictatorship, a couple of unforeseen events have occurred. The first is the totally unexpected appearance of a brash, anti-establishment billionaire who pays homage to no […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
I wonder if corrupt puppet Loretta Lynch plans to go to Turkey and deliver her Orlando talking points to the families of the latest Islamic terrorist victims. Especially lines like “Our common humanity transcends our differences” and “our most effective response to terror and hatred is compassion, its unity, and its love.” I’m always open […]
Robert Ringer Social
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
In the News...
- Antarctic ozone layer is gradually healingCNN | Jul 1 2016
- Hubble spots dramatic auroras on JupiterCNN | Jul 1 2016
- Asian factories struggle, Brexit throws up new threatsReuters | Jul 1 2016
- Barn fire kills 7,000 young turkeysCNN | Jul 1 2016
- Royal Troon, a British Open Host, Moves Up Vote on Allowing Female MembersNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- 8-year-old boy reportedly found unconscious in pool on Anthem of the SeasFox News | Jul 1 2016
- 3-year-old is latest to dieCNN | Jul 1 2016
- Friend: Istanbul victim was trying to rescue son from ISISCNN | Jul 1 2016
- An Owner of a Well-Known Brooklyn Pizzeria Is Fatally Shot Outside His HomeNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- U.S. military repeals ban on transgender service membersReuters | Jul 1 2016
- Oracle ordered to pay HP $3 billion in Itanium caseReuters | Jul 1 2016
- U.S. and Russia to cooperate?CNN | Jul 1 2016
- Why is this building being censored?CNN | Jul 1 2016
- Memo From London: Luck Runs Out for a Leader of Brexit CampaignNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- A Rapper’s Killing Puts Baltimore, Grief-Stricken and Angry, on EdgeNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- Political Memo: Donald Trump, in a Trade Speech in New Hampshire, Veers Off to Jab MexicoNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- Finally some good news for ‘Kate’s Law’Fox News | Jul 1 2016
- Gathering to Remember Bill Cunningham, Outside the Picture FrameNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- Federal Judge Blocks Indiana Abortion LawNew York Times | Jul 1 2016
- The Independence Day PlaylistLifehacker | Jul 1 2016