Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
In the News...
- UAE’s Gargash says alternative to Qatar demands is ‘not escalation but parting ways’Reuters | Jun 24 2017
- Iraqi forces free hundreds of civilians in Mosul Old City battlesReuters | Jun 24 2017
- Father arrested months after son went missingCNN | Jun 24 2017
- Splash ‘dancing’ at the zoo with Zola the gorillaCNN | Jun 24 2017
- 7 amazing things your smartphone’s camera can doFox News | Jun 24 2017
- Shadow of high-rise fire looms across UKCNN | Jun 24 2017
- Could Senate health care bill make opioid crisis ‘worse’?CNN | Jun 24 2017
- Trump questions Obama over Russian meddlingCNN | Jun 24 2017
- Five London tower blocks evacuated over fire safety concernsReuters | Jun 24 2017
- China’s party paper trumpets U.N. rights resolution as combating West’s monopolyReuters | Jun 24 2017
- Norway-Russia relations to deteriorate following U.S. Marines’ base extension: Russian embassyReuters | Jun 24 2017
- Angola expels 8,000 Congolese fleeing violence, UN saysFox News | Jun 24 2017
- President says the special counsel is ‘very good friends’ with Comey, which he calls ‘bothersome’CNN | Jun 24 2017
- The Latest: UK update: 27 high-rises have dangerous claddingFox News | Jun 24 2017
- Journalist Dies of Wounds From Blast in Iraq’s MosulNew York Times | Jun 24 2017
- Journalist dies of wounds from blast in Iraq’s MosulFox News | Jun 24 2017
- On Campus, Failure Is on the SyllabusNew York Times | Jun 24 2017
- Why Grenfell Tower Burned: Regulators Put Cost Before SafetyNew York Times | Jun 24 2017
- South Sudanese refugees grapple with honoring their deadFox News | Jun 24 2017
- Turkish authorities ban Sunday’s LGBTI Pride in IstanbulFox News | Jun 24 2017