Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
One of the great mysteries of life is why Arizonians keep reelecting John McCain. Is it because he’s touted far and wide as a war hero? Probably so. But even if we stipulate that his five-and-a-half years spent in captivity in Vietnam qualifies him as a hero, we also should keep in mind that his […]
Robert Ringer Social
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
In the News...
- Pickup Plows Into Crowd at a Mardi Gras Parade, Injuring 28New York Times | Feb 26 2017
- Could newly discovered Earth-sized planets sustain life?Fox News | Feb 26 2017
- Gutfeld: Trump’s words are rough, but times are toughFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Gutfeld: Trump made CPAC fun for the first timeFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Car crashes into Mardi Gras crowd, injuring at least twelveFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Australia, Indonesia restore full military ties, see progress on tradeReuters | Feb 26 2017
- ‘Moonlight’ Is the Big Winner at the Indie Spirit AwardsNew York Times | Feb 26 2017
- ‘Moonlight’ sweeps Spirit Awards; Affleck wins best actorFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Sean Spicer on Priebus’ conversations with FBI, press gaggleFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Truck rams crowd during Mardi Gras parade; many injuredCNN | Feb 26 2017
- Ann Coulter ‘relieved’ Trump is skipping dinner with mediaFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Jeanine: Notify ICE of criminals or have blood on your handsFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Vehicle hits crowd at New Orleans Mardi Gras parade, injuring at least 12: mediaReuters | Feb 26 2017
- A ‘Watters’ World’ CPAC roundupFox News | Feb 26 2017
- ‘Watters’ World’ investigates ‘white privilege’ campaignFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 28 injured and suspect in custodyFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurtFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Jesse Watters talks to Trump’s inner circle at CPACFox News | Feb 26 2017
- Mediator: Will the Real Democracy Lovers Please Stand Up?New York Times | Feb 26 2017
- Republicans grapple with backlash at town hallsFox News | Feb 26 2017