Who among us does not have unpleasant experiences in his past? Being bullied in school, getting cut from an athletic team, losing a sweetheart to a rival, the premature death of a loved one, failing a licensing exam, or suffering through an ugly divorce are the kinds of painful experiences that stay with most people […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
As the People of the Lie continue to rewrite history, it’s a good time for us to remember the words of George Orwell in his classic, all-too-true novel “1984”: “If all records told the same tale,” said Orwell’s character Winston, “then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past,’ ran the […]
The World According to Robert
Adversity is often nothing more than future success masquerading as failure.
You learn to solve problems by dealing with them, not by running away.
Talking is the only action that makes it impossible to learn.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Nasdaq Hits 5000 for First Time Since Dot-Com EraWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Genworth Finds Material WeaknessWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Learn How to Properly Trim Your Beard with This VideoLifehacker | Mar 2 2015
- Foreign Banks Brace for Fed Stress TestsWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Google Confirms Wireless Service PlansWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Texas nurse sues Dallas hospital over Ebola infectionYahoo! News | Mar 2 2015
- Mixed messages on third Greek bailout talksReuters | Mar 2 2015
- Lehman Pays $44 Million in BonusesWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Attica Prison Guards Plead Guilty in 2011 Inmate Beating CaseNew York Times | Mar 2 2015
- Cameron Diaz’s age-defying secret: SexFox News | Mar 2 2015
- Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey told me not to buy an Oculus Rift.Lifehacker | Mar 2 2015
- Apple’s New Photos App Is Now Available for Yosemite Beta TestersLifehacker | Mar 2 2015
- Video may show Putin critic’s final momentsCNN | Mar 2 2015
- Slain Kremlin critic thought fame offered protectionCNN | Mar 2 2015
- Decode Your Confusing Credit Report With This Cheat SheetLifehacker | Mar 2 2015
- Fact-checker calls out Obama for saying Keystone ‘bypasses’ USFox News | Mar 2 2015
- Which Online Money Transfer Service Is the Most Secure?Lifehacker | Mar 2 2015
- Russia Moves to Shore Up BudgetWall Street Journal | Mar 2 2015
- Graphic video: LAPD killingCNN | Mar 2 2015
- Prosecutors to seek death penalty for N.C. man in Muslims’ killingsYahoo! News | Mar 2 2015