Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
I love great movie lines, and one that I’ll never forget is from the classic film On the Waterfront. It was spoken by has-been pugilist Terry Mallow (Marlon Brando), who said to his brother, Charley Malloy (Rod Steiger), “I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.” Terry was expressing his regret over having taken […]
Robert Ringer Social
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
In the News...
- Father of Maryland high school rape suspect arrested by ICEFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Trump calls for investigation into Clintons over RussiaFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Nunes on Meeting Source on White House Grounds: ‘There Was No Sneaking Around’Fox News | Mar 28 2017
- Michael Phelps lands Shark Week gigFox News | Mar 28 2017
- North Korea conducts third test of rocket engine this monthFox News | Mar 28 2017
- France’s Hollande lobbies Malaysia to buy fighter jetsFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Kosovo allows Serb premier’s visit ahead of electionFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Facebook’s transformation into Snapchat is almost completeCNN | Mar 28 2017
- Brothers thank woman who comforted them after crash that killed grandmotherFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Girl gets cellphone back thanks to quick-thinking deputyFox News | Mar 28 2017
- ‘Carlos the Jackal’ gets third life sentence for 1974 attack on Paris storeFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Will Smith attends ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ beachside reunionFox News | Mar 28 2017
- The Latest: Austria wants exemption from EU migrant planFox News | Mar 28 2017
- After the Show Show: Play Ball!Fox News | Mar 28 2017
- MLB and Nathan’s Famous hot dogs team upFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Trump to sign order sweeping away Obama-era climate policiesReuters | Mar 28 2017
- Lawyer: Art dealer accepts prized coffin’s return to TurkeyFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Congo finds 2 Caucasian bodies in area where UN experts lostFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Germany nabs Taliban fighter accused of killing US soldiersFox News | Mar 28 2017
- Climate rules roll back won’t bring back jobsCNN | Mar 28 2017