When I entered the Internet marketing world back in 2001, I decided to use Bank of America for our credit-card processing, figuring it was a safe bet to go with the biggest player in the field. Result? There is no way to describe what Bank of America put us through. I wasn’t that involved in […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The reason most people fear truth is because it can often be very painful. And here’s one of the most painful of all truths: There have always been, and always will be, people who aspire to power over others. To make matters worse, the envious nature and absolute morality of a great many people fuel […]
The World According to Robert
Don’t be thinking about what you’re going to say while someone else is talking. Take some deep breaths and, if all else fails, shove a sock in your mouth.
You’ve reached adulthood when you realize that the world doesn’t stop for your birthday.
Great products and great services don’t matter if you don’t know how to monetize them.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- European Markets Struggle to Gain PaceWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- Iraq: Attack on prisoner convoy kills 60 peopleYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014
- Roche’s breast cancer drugs keep it on track to meet targetsReuters | Jul 24 2014
- LG Dials Up a TurnaroundWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- Arizona execution takes nearly 2 hoursYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014
- SABMiller Beer Volumes RiseWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- 2 planes with more crash victims to leave UkraineYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014
- Social Security’s $300M IT project doesn’t workYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014
- Gaza fighting rages amid cease-fire effortsYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014
- Arizona governor orders review of execution after inmate takes 2 hours to dieFox News | Jul 24 2014
- Minnesota man claims he was asked to leave Southwest Airlines flight over tweetFox News | Jul 24 2014
- Trial starts for Venezuela opposition leader LopezReuters | Jul 24 2014
- Roche Profit Dented by CurrenciesWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- Nokia Swings to Second-Quarter ProfitWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- BASF Lifted by Specialty ChemicalsWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- Hyundai Motor Profit SkidsWall Street Journal | Jul 24 2014
- Dozens more coffins to be flown to NetherlandsCNN | Jul 24 2014
- Gaza death toll tops 700CNN | Jul 24 2014
- Wyoming cave with thousands of fossils to be re-opened to scientists for first time since 1970sFox News | Jul 24 2014
- Israeli border towns empty, adjust to new threatsYahoo! News | Jul 24 2014