Students at Indiana University-Bloomington recently went into panic mode at the sight of a Dominican friar, who they mistook for a Ku Klux Klan member. Funny? Yes, but also sad. It is a further sign of the state of our universities, and what is and isn’t being taught.For starters, let’s get this on the blackboard: […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Can a society without certitudes, without norms, without a generally accepted code of conduct survive? Yes, but survival is not the issue. A society that is fundamentally transformed may retain its name and geographic boundaries, but at its cultural core it is different. Thus, the greatest danger the American Empire faces is not war with […]
The World According to Robert
The bird in the hand looks awfully good after it’s already left your hand.
When all else fails, try something novel: Tell the truth!
The best deal in the world comes along every day.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Babies dropped from fiery buildingCNN | May 2 2016
- AIG profit misses expectations for third straight quarterReuters | May 2 2016
- Opinion: What changed about N-wordCNN | May 2 2016
- Air rage triggered by first-class seats?CNN | May 2 2016
- Keep Mushrooms Fresh Longer by Storing Them In an Open Paper BagLifehacker | May 2 2016
- Poll: Muted zeal for Clinton, TrumpCNN | May 2 2016
- Clinton courts Appalachian voters in early nod to Trump fightReuters | May 2 2016
- Google Keyboard Now Has a One-Handed ModeLifehacker | May 2 2016
- Twitter lawsuit partly dismissed over U.S. information requestsReuters | May 2 2016
- 3 Earth-like planets discoveredCNN | May 2 2016
- Obama won’t apologize for Hiroshima during trip to JapanYahoo! News | May 2 2016
- Brazil judge orders WhatsApp blocked, affecting 100 mln usersReuters | May 2 2016
- Cruz goes toe-to-toe with Trump supporterCNN | May 2 2016
- First Draft: Ted Cruz Confronts Donald Trump Supporters in IndianaNew York Times | May 2 2016
- Venezuela opposition submits 1.85 million signatures in recall effortReuters | May 2 2016
- Ask an Expert: All About Password Security and Internet SafetyLifehacker | May 2 2016
- Spruce Up Your Home Gym With Mirrors and Good LightingLifehacker | May 2 2016
- J.K. Rowling: Sorry I killed off RemusCNN | May 2 2016
- Citra Emulates 3DS Games In Full HDLifehacker | May 2 2016
- Parents of 6 die 1 day apartCNN | May 2 2016