A friend recently told me that he never worries about negative input from others because he has such a positive outlook on life that he doesn’t believe negative talk has any effect on him. Maybe so, but in my view it’s still a good idea to avoid negative people, particularly those who are critical of […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Since history clearly demonstrates that very little changes with regard to human nature and the interaction among human beings, it makes one wonder about man’s mission — or if he even has one. The more I reflect on this question, the more convinced I am that man’s fundamental secular purpose is to strive for achievement. […]
The World According to Robert
Any time you introduce a compromise chip into a negotiation, it has a mysterious way of becoming a firm part of the deal in the other party’s mind.
The fewer favors you ask of people, the less likely you are to be disappointed.
Never push the other person so far that he has nothing to lose, because he might just decide to jump off a financial cliff and pull you along with him.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Time Warner Cable quarterly revenue rises 3.8 percentReuters | Jan 29 2015
- China to Crack Down on Fake Goods OnlineWall Street Journal | Jan 29 2015
- City Room: New York Today: An Uncertain ForecastNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- Latest News: Hezbollah, Hostages, HernandezNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- Hezbollah Said to Not Be Planning More Action Against IsraelNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- Obama budget to propose spending lift for military, domestic programsReuters | Jan 29 2015
- Co-Pilot of AirAsia Plane Was at Controls Just Before CrashNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- German Jobless Hits Lowest Rate Since 1990Wall Street Journal | Jan 29 2015
- Rome Jewish Leader Triggers Police Intervention at AuschwitzNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- 5 things to start your dayCNN | Jan 29 2015
- MH370: All ‘presumed dead’CNN | Jan 29 2015
- Malaysia declares MH370 an ‘accident’, airline to proceed with compensationYahoo! News | Jan 29 2015
- Malaysia declares MH370 an ‘accident’, airline to proceed with compensationReuters | Jan 29 2015
- Lens Blog: Swept Away by a Love for DustNew York Times | Jan 29 2015
- Police find human remains in suitcase on San Francisco sidewalkYahoo! News | Jan 29 2015
- Jordan says it’s willing to swap terroristCNN | Jan 29 2015
- Energy Shares Weigh on European StocksWall Street Journal | Jan 29 2015
- Matt Bai: Jeb and the myth of the Sister Souljah momentYahoo! News | Jan 29 2015
- Co-pilot at controls when AirAsia plane crashed: investigatorYahoo! News | Jan 29 2015
- Treasure hunter who found sunken ship, gold bars to appear in Florida federal courtFox News | Jan 29 2015