Gluttony is defined as “excessive eating and drinking.” But, metaphorically speaking, just about anything one does in excess is gluttonous. Gluttony should not be confused with greed, which is an “excessive” desire to acquire wealth or material things. Everyone is greedy. That’s what motivates people to produce better products and services for others. They know […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Alert the media: Self-interest is neither good nor bad. It is simply a human trait. The entrepreneur acts in his own self-interest by producing goods and services that other people want, which he hopes will increase his own wealth and well-being. As a natural offshoot of this process, he also creates jobs. But it’s important […]
The World According to Robert
Don’t try to battle your deficiencies. Hire them out and focus on nurturing your skills.
All the great ideas and discoveries throughout history began as a creative seed planted in the mind of a single individual.
The scariest moment of a person’s life is when he starts contemplating the possibility that he is perfectly sane and everyone around him is crazy.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Exclusive: Southwest’s oil swap trade waiver raises CFTC questionsReuters | Dec 21 2014
- Woman returns wallet found in NYC cab to hardworking dadFox News | Dec 21 2014
- Tunisians Vote in Presidential Runoff ElectionNew York Times | Dec 21 2014
- A Divided City Mourns the Deaths of Two OfficersNew York Times | Dec 21 2014
- 2 cops ambushed, fatally shot in car; gunman kills himselfYahoo! News | Dec 21 2014
- Rubio slams Obama’s Cuba dealCNN | Dec 21 2014
- Police Officer Is Shot and Killed in FloridaNew York Times | Dec 21 2014
- Obama saying ‘Aloha,’ then taking trip is wrong response to N. Korea cyber attacks, Rogers saysFox News | Dec 21 2014
- See iconic football stadium implodeCNN | Dec 21 2014
- Florida police officer killed; suspect in custodyYahoo! News | Dec 21 2014
- Five Best iPad CasesLifehacker | Dec 21 2014
- Lawmaker calls for strong U.S. response to Sony hack, including sanctionsReuters | Dec 21 2014
- ‘Dr. Evil’ hijacks ‘SNL,’ rips N. KoreaCNN | Dec 21 2014
- Elton John gets marriedCNN | Dec 21 2014
- What police departments can learn from the LAPDYahoo! News | Dec 21 2014
- Four militants hanged in Pakistan as execution campaign widensReuters | Dec 21 2014
- North Korea: Worse is comingCNN | Dec 21 2014
- Police officer shot and killed in Florida, authorities sayFox News | Dec 21 2014
- Revert.io Backs Up Your Evernote, Tumblr, and Other Cloud DataLifehacker | Dec 21 2014
- Son of slain police officer eulogizes father on FacebookFox News | Dec 21 2014