Have you ever given serious thought to just how ephemeral life is? I was reminded of this yet again last week when an important file — containing hundreds of documents and graphics — disappeared from my computer. Poof! Just like that, years of work vanished. Since Neolithic times — i.e., the era when floppy disks […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The Supreme Court’s two most recent decisions confirmed once again that the so-called third branch of government is wildly out of control. After the Court’s back-to-back rulings on Obamacare and gay marriage, Justice Anthony Scalia was so irate that he wrote, in his dissenting opinion, “I write separately to call attention to this Court’s threat […]
The World According to Robert
Creating a brushfire is easy. The hard part is lighting a match.
One of the best-kept secrets when it comes to getting more done faster is to master the art of double- and triple-checking. Mistakes take way too much time.
When you depend on no one but yourself, not only can you can never be disappointed, you also increase the chances of controlling your destiny.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Storm lights up Walt Disney WorldCNN | Jul 5 2015
- Pope begins S. America tripCNN | Jul 5 2015
- Mom claims baby left on roadCNN | Jul 5 2015
- Police kill gunman inside posh downtown Austin hotelYahoo! News | Jul 5 2015
- Airstrikes aim at ISIS in SyriaCNN | Jul 5 2015
- How injured Dave Grohl did showCNN | Jul 5 2015
- School application asks child’s delivery methodCNN | Jul 5 2015
- Keep Condiments From Dripping in the Fridge With ContainersLifehacker | Jul 5 2015
- Williams sisters to face offCNN | Jul 5 2015
- Live Coverage: U.S.A. vs. JapanNew York Times | Jul 5 2015
- Kerry Warns Iran of Hard Choices Needed for Nuclear DealNew York Times | Jul 5 2015
- Calif. authorities call father of missing infant a ‘person of interest’Fox News | Jul 5 2015
- Man dies after shooting off firework from top of his head, police sayFox News | Jul 5 2015
- Goodlatte: Obama administration shares blame in illegal immigrant allegedly killing womanFox News | Jul 5 2015
- Greeks defy Europe with overwhelming referendum ‘No’Yahoo! News | Jul 5 2015
- Phoenix firefighters free man from chimney after prankYahoo! News | Jul 5 2015
- Google May Offer “Did You Mean” Suggestions While Searching on AndroidLifehacker | Jul 5 2015
- Colorado’s Push Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling SuccessNew York Times | Jul 5 2015
- ArtsBeat: ‘Terminator’ Falters at Box OfficeNew York Times | Jul 5 2015
- Maine man dies after trying to light firework on his headYahoo! News | Jul 5 2015