In Part II of this article, I shared with you the first intrinsic intentional activity (personal growth) to power your Happiness GPS. This article expands on the other two activities that are integral to your happiness — relationships and community. Remember, happiness is not a passive endeavor. With intrinsic intentional activities you have the power […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
What my dad taught me about customer service: First, when a customer comes in, stop whatever you’re doing and give him all your attention. Second, never argue with a customer, no matter how unreasonable he may be. It is to your good fortune that you now live in a world infested with sloth, laziness, incompetence, […]
The World According to Robert
While the depreciation of money is a certainty, moral courage and intellectual capacity are currencies that never fail to appreciate in value.
Start off each day by asking yourself, “How can I make this the best day of my life?”
There is nothing on earth to equal the feeling of knowing you’re doing the right thing.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Shades of Ferguson: family of NY teen shot dead by cop wins lawsuitYahoo! News | Nov 27 2014
- How Macy’s window is madeCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Outbrain Files for Possible Nasdaq ListingWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- Keep Gravy Warm and Smooth for Hours in a ThermosLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- Soft New-Home Sales Weigh on RecoveryWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- US cathedral may become museum to the slave tradeFox News | Nov 27 2014
- Avoid Overeating at Holiday Feasts by Sticking With Homemade FoodLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- Soccer legend admitted to hospitalCNN | Nov 27 2014
- DealBook: British Hedge Fund Titan Ordered to Pay Ex-Wife $531 Million in Divorce CaseNew York Times | Nov 27 2014
- Families blame police in brutal deathsCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Thanksgiving Parade Floats Through New York, With Protesters Marching AlongNew York Times | Nov 27 2014
- WTO Reaches Deal to Modernize TradeWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- Obama’s favorite holidayCNN | Nov 27 2014
- Amazon’s GoPro Hero 4 Bundle Includes a $50 Gift Card and 32GB MicroSDLifehacker | Nov 27 2014
- FAA: Near-collisions between drones and airliners spikeFox News | Nov 27 2014
- U.K. Takeover Rules Alter M&A GameWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- Market Turmoil: Under Pressure From Uber, Taxi Medallion Prices are PlummetingNew York Times | Nov 27 2014
- Best turkey carving tipsFox News | Nov 27 2014
- India Unlikely to Appeal Tax CasesWall Street Journal | Nov 27 2014
- The Best Black Friday Gaming DealsLifehacker | Nov 27 2014