Finally, Charles Krauthammer and I agree on something — that Ted Cruz’s speech was the longest suicide note in U.S. political history. His address Wednesday night, and, worse, his double-down TV appearance Thursday morning, comprised one of the most shocking and bizarre developments I’ve witnessed in all my years of following politics. Steve Hayes, who, […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Some of my readers are absolutely convinced that no matter what happens, no matter what the real vote count is, the criminal left (a.k.a. the radical left) will anoint Horrid Hillary president of the United States. And they could be right, since Obama and his hacks have made it clear that the Constitution and U.S. […]
Robert Ringer Social
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
In the News...
- Two Mexican mayors killed in different parts of the country SaturdayCNN | Jul 25 2016
- Scientists capture rare sighting of wolverine in Sierra NevadaFox News | Jul 25 2016
- Iran confirms Iranian-American has been detainedFox News | Jul 25 2016
- Coast Guard seeks serial hoaxer whose calls for help cost $500,000Fox News | Jul 25 2016
- At least 4 dead after Dallas Cowboys bus collides with van in ArizonaFox News | Jul 25 2016
- Panama Papers Reveal Wide Use of Shell Companies by African OfficialsNew York Times | Jul 25 2016
- Venezuelan first lady’s nephews fight drug chargesCNN | Jul 25 2016
- Ivanka Trump, a champion for women?CNN | Jul 25 2016
- Blast Near German Music Festival in Ansbach Kills 1 and Injures 10New York Times | Jul 25 2016
- Facebook, Twitter co-operated with Brazil probe of alleged militantsReuters | Jul 25 2016
- Clinton says there is ‘Hillary standard’ for her on campaign trailFox News | Jul 25 2016
- Party Leader’s Resignation a Sign of Bernie Sanders’s Influence, His Backers SayNew York Times | Jul 25 2016
- Sports of The Times: A Career Transition, Inspired by One of the N.F.L.’s BestNew York Times | Jul 25 2016
- As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises IntrigueNew York Times | Jul 25 2016
- Blast in German town kills 1, injures 10Yahoo! News | Jul 25 2016
- Potsdam Boy’s Murder Case May Hinge on Minuscule DNA Sample From FingernailNew York Times | Jul 25 2016
- One dead, 10 injured in blast near Nuremberg, Germany: policeReuters | Jul 25 2016
- O’Reilly on DNC chair dumped after email leakFox News | Jul 25 2016
- Brooklyn man says he’s caught every PokemonCNN | Jul 25 2016
- Man, Suspected Attacker, Dies in Explosion in Germany, Officials SayNew York Times | Jul 25 2016