A friend of mine just returned from a trip Down Under, and I was saddened to hear him tell me that the visible destruction in Christchurch, New Zealand, my one-time home, is still enormous. Christchurch suffered a 6.3 magnitude earthquake in 2011 that killed one hundred eighty-five people and destroyed scores of buildings. This got […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Sadly, most people spend a majority of their time completely unaware of what’s going on around them. The result is that they are totally oblivious to the opportunities that continually cross their paths. The good news is that no one has the power to prevent you from being aware, nor can anyone prevent you taking […]
The World According to Robert
That which you confront you can control; that which you do not confront will control you.
You’re always wrong when you say, “I’ve tried everything.”
The key to profitability is to get more output from less input.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Walgreen Faces Investor PressureWall Street Journal | Oct 21 2014
- North Korea’s big move on captured AmericanYahoo! News | Oct 21 2014
- White House confirms U.S. citizen released from North KoreaYahoo! News | Oct 21 2014
- Gay marriage spreads in ‘red’ statesCNN | Oct 21 2014
- Jeffrey Fowle is on his way home, official tells CNNCNN | Oct 21 2014
- Label Packages as “Glass” Instead of “Fragile” for Better HandlingLifehacker | Oct 21 2014
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airportsReuters | Oct 21 2014
- Transplant a cure for paralysis?CNN | Oct 21 2014
- North Korea Frees One of Three AmericansNew York Times | Oct 21 2014
- Four Ways to Use Your Dark Side for Good (and Fight Evil in Others)Lifehacker | Oct 21 2014
- Detained American released from North Korea, State Department saysFox News | Oct 21 2014
- Stone in Jerusalem may answer ancient mysteryYahoo! News | Oct 21 2014
- New York Health Care Workers Gather for Ebola TrainingNew York Times | Oct 21 2014
- Must-Have Gadgets for Frequent Travelers, and More DealsLifehacker | Oct 21 2014
- U.S. to Route Passengers From Ebola-Hit Nations to 5 AirportsNew York Times | Oct 21 2014
- Lawyer: Boston bombing suspect’s friend too stoned to have lied to FBIYahoo! News | Oct 21 2014
- New York Fed Faulted in ‘London Whale’ CaseWall Street Journal | Oct 21 2014
- Google Play Music Gets Curated Playlists, Updated InterfaceLifehacker | Oct 21 2014
- This man could flip the SenateCNN | Oct 21 2014
- U.S. restricts entrants from Ebola-hit nations to five airportsYahoo! News | Oct 21 2014