There’s something about Thanksgiving that brings back memories of my childhood, more so even than Christmas. I consider myself to be blessed to have lived in America when it was a symbol of stability and freedom to people everywhere. As the world continues its sociological supernova, I find myself increasingly saddened by the fact that […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
Interesting — the GOP pressures Trump into agreeing to support the Republican nominee, then when it backfires on them (it now appears very possible that he might end up being their nominee), they openly plan an attack to take him down. They even claim that if Trump is the Republican nominee, it would make Hillary […]
The World According to Robert
Beware of making exceptions. Every exception a person makes brings him one step closer to a life where the exception becomes the rule, until life becomes one big exception.
Learn to focus on the crux of the issue — i.e., the point or points upon which success or failure rests.
A big ego is like a dinosaur lying on your front lawn. If you don’t continually feed it, it might just decide get up and step on your house.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Slain officer was skating champ, church elderCNN | Nov 28 2015
- Colo. Springs attack put GOP 2016 hopefuls in ‘politically uncomfortable’ positionYahoo! News | Nov 28 2015
- This Video Explains How You’re Doing Your Laundry WrongLifehacker | Nov 28 2015
- Republicans begin the Trump takedown campaignFox News | Nov 28 2015
- With Diversity Comes Intensity in Amherst Free Speech DebateNew York Times | Nov 28 2015
- Trump: I’m ‘2nd Amendment 100%’CNN | Nov 28 2015
- New clues in hunt for Nefertiti’s tombCNN | Nov 28 2015
- Carson sees ‘great human tragedy’CNN | Nov 28 2015
- Obama and daughters purchase prose and ice pops on Small Business SaturdayYahoo! News | Nov 28 2015
- This Interactive Map Shows Where It’s Illegal to Drive with Headphones, a Dog On Your Lap, and MoreLifehacker | Nov 28 2015
- Trump reframes claim that Muslims cheered 9/11Reuters | Nov 28 2015
- Director, studio: Sorry for cast choiceCNN | Nov 28 2015
- Marco Rubio Bets the Grand Old Party Is Ready for His Younger FaceNew York Times | Nov 28 2015
- What we know about alleged gunman identified in deadly Colorado attackYahoo! News | Nov 28 2015
- Deaf football team captures the hearts of thousandsCNN | Nov 28 2015
- Preview short film ‘Blackface’CNN | Nov 28 2015
- Upcoming CNN Short FilmsCNN | Nov 28 2015
- Putin Orders Sanctions Against TurkeyNew York Times | Nov 28 2015
- Boko Haram claims responsibility for Kano suicide bomb: SITEReuters | Nov 28 2015
- Erdogan ‘saddened’ by downingCNN | Nov 28 2015