The “experts” seem to be in agreement on the cancer risk associated with eating farmed salmon. If you eat a thousand pounds of farmed salmon a week, you have a slightly higher risk of contracting cancer than a person who eats only salmon “caught in the wild.” I love salmon, but the word cancer always […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
“Peace on earth” is a noble objective, but those who believe it is possible to achieve have not done their math very well. How do you get more than 6 billion people, whose belief systems vary wildly, to agree on a moral, rational premise for peace? On the contrary, a dominant premise of a large […]
The World According to Robert
The universe is rational and its laws are self-evident. To fail to understand this and act accordingly is a ticket to a miserable life.
Don’t be thinking about what you’re going to say while someone else is talking. Take some deep breaths and, if all else fails, shove a sock in your mouth.
You’ve reached adulthood when you realize that the world doesn’t stop for your birthday.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Turner TV Tops Time Warner’s To-Do ListWall Street Journal | Jul 29 2014
- OKCupid Publishes Findings of User ExperimentsNew York Times | Jul 29 2014
- Venezuelan Officers Linked to Colombian Cocaine TraffickersNew York Times | Jul 29 2014
- Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coastsYahoo! News | Jul 29 2014
- Watch robbers get a beat-downCNN | Jul 29 2014
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA’s ClippersReuters | Jul 29 2014
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross borderReuters | Jul 29 2014
- Pagan High Priest Finds Few Believers Inside City HallNew York Times | Jul 29 2014
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash siteReuters | Jul 29 2014
- U.S. says Russia violated 1987 missile pactYahoo! News | Jul 29 2014
- US accuses Russia of violating 1987 missile treatyFox News | Jul 29 2014
- Krauthammer: Kerry is undermining Israeli-Gaza peace talksFox News | Jul 29 2014
- The Traveling Photographer’s Fully Loaded BagsLifehacker | Jul 29 2014
- U.S. launches spy satellitesYahoo! News | Jul 28 2014
- Family sues in Georgia gym deathCNN | Jul 28 2014
- Arrest after 500 ‘white powder’ lettersCNN | Jul 28 2014
- How World War I gave us dronesCNN | Jul 28 2014
- Meet Some of the SEC’s WhistleblowersWall Street Journal | Jul 28 2014
- Outrage over Ray Rice suspensionCNN | Jul 28 2014
- Hotels experiment with ‘honesty rates’CNN | Jul 28 2014