When I introduced the science of happiness in the first part of this article, you might have been wondering, “How is all this applicable to my everyday life?” If so, let me assure you that I asked the exact same question of myself. That said, I’d like to give you some specific answers to this […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
What my dad taught me about customer service: First, when a customer comes in, stop whatever you’re doing and give him all your attention. Second, never argue with a customer, no matter how unreasonable he may be. It is to your good fortune that you now live in a world infested with sloth, laziness, incompetence, […]
The World According to Robert
Start off each day by asking yourself, “How can I make this the best day of my life?”
There is nothing on earth to equal the feeling of knowing you’re doing the right thing.
Happiness results not from pursuing affluence and status, but virtue and wisdom.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Two U.S. soldiers killed in bomb attack in Afghan capital: sourcesYahoo! News | Nov 24 2014
- Two U.S. soldiers killed in bomb attack in Afghan capital: sourcesReuters | Nov 24 2014
- Live the Look Finds Women’s Clothing Based on Your StyleLifehacker | Nov 24 2014
- Reporter: Uber’s apology rings falseCNN | Nov 24 2014
- First Draft: Today in PoliticsNew York Times | Nov 24 2014
- Negotiators Plan to Extend Talks on Iran’s Nuclear ProgramNew York Times | Nov 24 2014
- New worries over bird fluCNN | Nov 24 2014
- Accuser: I had 2 drinks, went blankCNN | Nov 24 2014
- How to Prevent People from Knowing When You’ve Seen a Message In AppsLifehacker | Nov 24 2014
- How to stop package thievesCNN | Nov 24 2014
- Oops! Dig may have caused home collapseCNN | Nov 24 2014
- China Cut in Rates May Lack ImpactWall Street Journal | Nov 24 2014
- RenaissanceRe to Buy Platinum UnderwritersWall Street Journal | Nov 24 2014
- Is this a sign of the big one?CNN | Nov 24 2014
- Latest News: Iran Nuclear Talks, Ferguson Waits, Thanksgiving WeatherNew York Times | Nov 24 2014
- Bomber targeted police commander in Afghan volleyball game attackReuters | Nov 24 2014
- Kunstmuseum Bern Obtains Trove From Gurlitt CollectionNew York Times | Nov 24 2014
- City Room: New York Today: Lots of WeatherNew York Times | Nov 24 2014
- He can’t use his legs, but he can flyCNN | Nov 24 2014
- No deal yet on Iran nukesCNN | Nov 24 2014