One of a handful issues I have with Donald Trump is his appetite for eminent domain. Whenever you watch a tear-jerking eminent-domain story on television, it serves as a grim reminder that we are not, by any stretch of the imagination, totally free. So now that an eminent domain practitioner is about to become president […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
I’m on a month-long sabbatical right now, but I felt compelled to at least briefly chime in on tonight’s debate. As you know, I have been saying for years that Hillary would never be president of the United States, and I believe that more now than ever before. Tonight’s mismatch is the beginning of the […]
Robert Ringer Social
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
In the News...
- Police smash windows of hot car to rescue child, find wig insteadFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Dew Tour redesigns courses for snowboarders, freestylersFox News | Oct 24 2016
- The Latest: Report: Oklahoma suspect posting live videosFox News | Oct 24 2016
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayingsFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Obama shifts focus to Senate on campaign trailFox News | Oct 24 2016
- WikiLeaked Emails Offer Clues to How Clinton Would Govern … BewareFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Mosul fight could send wave of terrorists home to Europe, officials warnFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Trump Leading in Poll That Has Best Track Record Over Last Three ElectionsFox News | Oct 24 2016
- France urges Turkey to respect rights in aftermath of coupFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Man pleads guilty to trying to help friend join ISFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Guy Fieri thinks it’s ‘funny’ he’s a Halloween costumeFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Trump Campaign Remains Confident, Hoping for Its Own Brexit, Despite PollsFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Germany re-opens review of Chinese takeover of AixtronFox News | Oct 24 2016
- A letter to my daughter regarding TrumpCNN | Oct 24 2016
- California National Guard ordered to repay bonusesFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Use the End of the Year to Focus on Wrapping Up Your GoalsLifehacker | Oct 24 2016
- Is Facebook going to start freeing the nipple?Fox News | Oct 24 2016
- Team Trump Ready to Point Finger at Paul Ryan If Donald LosesFox News | Oct 24 2016
- After the Show Show: Chris TomlinFox News | Oct 24 2016
- Media focus on ‘accuser’ part of Trump’s Gettysburg speechFox News | Oct 24 2016