Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
In the News...
- Patriots vs. Bears: New England Blocks Punt and Returns for a TouchdownNew York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Turkey’s President Vows to Detail Khashoggi Death ‘in Full Nakedness’New York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Migrant caravan resumes march northCNN | Oct 21 2018
- Saudi Arabia calls Khashoggi killing ‘grave mistake’, says prince not awareReuters | Oct 21 2018
- U.S. lawmakers blame Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi murderReuters | Oct 21 2018
- Changing Course, Trump Accuses Saudis of ‘Deception’ in Killing of KhashoggiNew York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY TimesReuters | Oct 21 2018
- Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of ExistenceNew York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Dozens hurt in deadly Taiwan train derailmentCNN | Oct 21 2018
- Amid skepticism, Saudi official provides another version of Khashoggi deathReuters | Oct 21 2018
- 70-Year-Old Woman Found Dead, Her Throat Slashed, on Upper West SideNew York Times | Oct 21 2018
- They partied to celebrate Homecoming at Clemson. Then the floor gave way.CNN | Oct 21 2018
- Asia and Australia Edition: Khashoggi, Harvard, Russia: Your Monday BriefingNew York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Turkey puts fiancee of slain journalist Khashoggi under 24-hour protectionReuters | Oct 21 2018
- Democrats Need Latinos at the Polls. But Will They Turn Out?New York Times | Oct 21 2018
- Saudi foreign minister blames journalist’s killing on rogue operators and vows to punish those responsibleCNN | Oct 21 2018
- Thousands of Hondurans in U.S.-bound migrant caravan head into MexicoReuters | Oct 21 2018
- Gillum ready to ‘go there’ if DeSantis attacks in Florida governor debateCNN | Oct 21 2018
- Taiwan train crash kills 18 in deadliest rail tragedy in decadesReuters | Oct 21 2018
- Opinion: ‘Angry moms’ are coming for GOPCNN | Oct 21 2018