Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
In the News...
- Op-Ed Columnist: Trump to Dictators: Have a Nice DayNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- World Cup 2018: Spain vs. Iran Live UpdatesNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- Trump backs down, signs order to end family separations at U.S. borderReuters | Jun 20 2018
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Keep Families TogetherNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- The Glamorous Grandmas of InstagramNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- How Amazon Became One of Washington’s Most Powerful PlayersWall Street Journal | Jun 20 2018
- Michael Bloomberg Will Spend $80 Million on the Midterms. His Goal: Flip the House for the Democrats.New York Times | Jun 20 2018
- Trump signs order to keep families togetherCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Instagram’s new long-form video hub takes on YouTubeCNN | Jun 20 2018
- In Spain and Iran, Two Coaches Wise in the Ways It Can GoNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- Weapons reveal how this 5,300-year-old ice mummy lived and diedCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Trump speaks about executive orderCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Bloomberg to spend $80 million in 2018 with focus on flipping the HouseCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Walmart ‘disturbed’ its former building is migrant shelter for kidsCNN | Jun 20 2018
- What’s Behind the ‘Tender Age’ Shelters Opening for Young MigrantsNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- On Mexico’s Migrant Trail: Confusion and Tough ChoicesNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- Kim Jong Un cozies up to ChinaCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Instagram Allows Longer Videos in Challenge to YouTubeNew York Times | Jun 20 2018
- Secret Service notified about Peter Fonda’s obscene Barron Trump tweetCNN | Jun 20 2018
- Trump to meet Queen ElizabethCNN | Jun 20 2018