One of a handful issues I have with Donald Trump is his appetite for eminent domain. Whenever you watch a tear-jerking eminent-domain story on television, it serves as a grim reminder that we are not, by any stretch of the imagination, totally free. So now that an eminent domain practitioner is about to become president […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
As I predicted would be the case following the Republican National Convention, Donald Trump has leapfrogged over the Face of Evil. I almost feel sorry for the Dirty Dems, who tried so hard to convince the public that the GOP Convention was a disaster. One of the things they did that they thought would be […]
Robert Ringer Social
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
In the News...
- Police: 5 shot, 1 killed, after argument at Illinois partyFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Miami Marlins confirms pitcher Jose Fernandez has been killed in boating accidentFox News | Sep 25 2016
- NBA’s king of fashion Russell Westbrook talks styleFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, 2 others killed in Miami boat crashFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Kim Kardashian endorses Hillary ClintonFox News | Sep 25 2016
- ‘Unacceptable’: French president vows to shutter squalid refugee campFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Brandi Glanville dating someone she met on TinderFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Pope backs opposition to Mexico’s gay-marriage proposalFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Jordanian Writer Is Fatally ShotNew York Times | Sep 25 2016
- Billy Bob Thorton, Gwyneth Paltrow and more: A look back at Pitt and Jolie’s famous exesFox News | Sep 25 2016
- WWII Navy chief reunited, in spirit, with his ship’s bellFox News | Sep 25 2016
- UK police arrest man in hacking of Pippa Middleton’s phoneFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Truman Capote’s remains sell at auctionFox News | Sep 25 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court has reasons to duck transgender rights fightReuters | Sep 25 2016
- Opinion: Expect debate to be an Olympic battle of witsCNN | Sep 25 2016
- Louisiana accordionist Buckwheat Zydeco has diedFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Elliott Sadler’s friends, competitors offer hearty congratulations on TwitterFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Syrian rebels reverse government gains in Aleppo stalemateFox News | Sep 25 2016
- Kerry’s ceaseless diplomacy faces sternest test on SyriaReuters | Sep 25 2016
- US terror attacks common denominator: Anwar al-AwlakiFox News | Sep 25 2016