Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
In the News...
- Giuliani says Trump Tower meeting was to get Clinton dirtCNN | Aug 19 2018
- IndyCar racer Robert Wickens’ frightening crash halts Pocono raceFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Fox News Sunday – Sunday, August 19Fox News | Aug 19 2018
- Christmas came early for PutinCNN | Aug 19 2018
- WH Budget Director Mick Mulvaney: Trump ‘fundamentally changing the way we create wealth in this country’Fox News | Aug 19 2018
- Stolen artifacts: European museums may loan back works from former coloniesFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Pakistan’s PM pledges austerity, end corruption, terrorismFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Fewer Americans Uproot Themselves for a New JobWall Street Journal | Aug 19 2018
- What is the future of US involvement in Syria?Fox News | Aug 19 2018
- Catholics consider withholding donations amid scandalsFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Giuliani says he won’t let Mueller rush the President into testifying because he doesn’t want investigators to lure Trump into a perjury trapCNN | Aug 19 2018
- Demi Lovato’s backup dancer Dani Vitale releases lengthy statement denying giving her drugsFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Netanyahu and Bolton discussions focus on Iran nuclear programReuters | Aug 19 2018
- ICE says detained immigrant faces homicide charges in Mexico; wife disputes claimFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Tense calm on Brazil-Venezuelan border after anti-immigrant riotReuters | Aug 19 2018
- Man convicted of sexually abusing a woman on a plane could get life in prisonCNN | Aug 19 2018
- MediaBuzz – Sunday, August 19Fox News | Aug 19 2018
- Muslims begin annual haj pilgrimage amid heavy rainReuters | Aug 19 2018
- 1 of 3 sought in ambush police officer shootingFox News | Aug 19 2018
- Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees concert canceled in Oklahoma after storm injures 14Reuters | Aug 19 2018