Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
In the News...
- Storm kills at least one person in KentuckyCNN | Feb 25 2018
- Russians Won’t Get to March Under Their Flag at the Olympic Closing CeremonyNew York Times | Feb 25 2018
- Beloved Bollywood actress Sridevi dead at 54CNN | Feb 25 2018
- Mexican President calls off WH visit after confrontational call with TrumpCNN | Feb 25 2018
- Here are the key points where the Democratic and Republican memos clash. And one where they agree.CNN | Feb 25 2018
- US men’s curling team accidentally given women’s gold medalsFox News | Feb 25 2018
- Democrats’ FISA memo rebuttal: What’s under those black bars?Fox News | Feb 25 2018
- Day 16CNN | Feb 25 2018
- Dems’ rebuttal to GOP FISA memo is released; Trump deems it a ‘bust’Fox News | Feb 25 2018
- Democrats’ memo charges Republicans trying to undermine Russia probesReuters | Feb 24 2018
- These schools say arming teachers can be done rightCNN | Feb 24 2018
- Florida students take on NRA, set eyes on midterm electionsYahoo! News | Feb 24 2018
- Democratic rebuttal to GOP FISA memo sparks reactions from politiciansFox News | Feb 24 2018
- CPAC’s Schlapp, ex-RNC Chairman Steele have tense exchange over racial commentFox News | Feb 24 2018
- Who is Adam Schiff? What to know about the Democrat and his Twitter war with TrumpFox News | Feb 24 2018
- Watch: Steele confronts CPAC chairmanCNN | Feb 24 2018
- Trump Endorses G.O.P. Fight to Keep Gerrymandered Congressional MapNew York Times | Feb 24 2018
- UN Security Council approves 30-day cease-fire in Syria despite Russian delaysFox News | Feb 24 2018
- Michael Steele: Saying that I got RNC chair just because I’m black is ‘painfully stupid’CNN | Feb 24 2018
- Democratic memo: Sources corroborated Steele’s reportingFox News | Feb 24 2018