Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
I love great movie lines, and one that I’ll never forget is from the classic film On the Waterfront. It was spoken by has-been pugilist Terry Mallow (Marlon Brando), who said to his brother, Charley Malloy (Rod Steiger), “I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.” Terry was expressing his regret over having taken […]
Robert Ringer Social
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
In the News...
- Give Trump 130 days: President’s tax plan is his biggest test (and biggest opportunity)Fox News | Apr 29 2017
- A Spring Thaw? Trump Now Has ‘Very Good’ Words for China’s LeaderNew York Times | Apr 29 2017
- Wary of Trump, EU courts Iran to bolster moderates ahead of pollsReuters | Apr 29 2017
- Trump leaves door open for military actionCNN | Apr 29 2017
- Pope’s timely Egypt visit comforts grief-stricken ChristiansFox News | Apr 29 2017
- SpaceX to launch spy satelliteCNN | Apr 29 2017
- Facing Military Pressure, Pakistan’s Prime Minister Ousts 2 Top AidesNew York Times | Apr 29 2017
- 8 die in plane crash, Cuban military saysCNN | Apr 29 2017
- Clocker Crams a World Clock into Your Menu BarLifehacker | Apr 29 2017
- Soldier killed by explosive device is third US combat death this week in Iraq and AfghanistanFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Pope Francis Urges U.S. and North Korea to Step Away from the BrinkNew York Times | Apr 29 2017
- Gordon Chang: North Korea missile test may not have failedFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Donald Trump, Jr.: My Father’s First 100 DaysFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Turkey fires 3,900 in second post-referendum purgeReuters | Apr 29 2017
- Cuban military plane crashes, killing 8 troops on boardFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Trump to mark 100th day in office with Pennsylvania rallyFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Politico: What The Press Still Doesn’t Get About TrumpFox News | Apr 29 2017
- Climate March Draws Thousands of Protesters Alarmed by Trump’s Environmental AgendaNew York Times | Apr 29 2017
- Coming up on ‘Fox News Sunday’: April 30Fox News | Apr 29 2017
- Military plane crashes in Cuba killing eight on boardReuters | Apr 29 2017