Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
In the News...
- Tyler Seguin has hat trick in Stars’ 6-4 win over FlamesFox News | Nov 25 2017
- The Five – Friday, November 24Fox News | Nov 25 2017
- Davis, Cousins lead Pelicans’ rout of SunsFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Shimonek rallies Texas Tech past Texas 27-23Fox News | Nov 25 2017
- No. 18 Purdue hands No. 2 Wildcats third loss this weekFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Coyotes edge Kings in overtime for 4th win in 5 gamesFox News | Nov 25 2017
- On Soccer: The Big Six and … Burnley? A Success Story Confounds the StatisticiansNew York Times | Nov 25 2017
- Virginia youth pastor held in Thanksgiving slaying of family membersFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Suns prove no match for Pelicans’ Davis, CousinsFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Militants attack Egyptian mosque, kill at least 235 peopleFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Ohio judge orders drug dealer to pay for funeral of teen who overdosedFox News | Nov 25 2017
- LeBron James records triple-double as Cavs edge Hornets, 100-99, for 7th straight winFox News | Nov 25 2017
- A look at the deadliest militant attacks in EgyptFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Trump tells Turkey’s leader: US to stop arming Syrian KurdsFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Peru prosecutors probe ex-president Toledo in new bribe caseFox News | Nov 25 2017
- FIU reels off 28 unanswered points, beats Western Kentucky at homeFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Report: Tillerson Snubbing Ivanka Trump's India Trip Amid TensionsYahoo! News | Nov 25 2017
- Cat Hair Links Woman to Bombs Mailed to Obama and Texas Governor, Officials SayNew York Times | Nov 25 2017
- Magic’s slide grows to 7 with lopsided loss to Kyrie Irving, CelticsFox News | Nov 25 2017
- Woman claims Victoria’s Secret fired her over age, weight: suitFox News | Nov 25 2017