“A Great nation cannot wage a little war.” –Duke of Wellington to Parliament, 1838 In September 1964, shortly after Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution authorizing President Lyndon Johnson to conduct military operations against North Vietnam, the administration tasked the departments of defense and state for military options. The recent stalemate in Korea warned […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
In our modern Age of Envy, one of the great tragedies is that the entrepreneur is used as an excuse to cover up for government’s destruction of our currency, our economy, and our way of life. If most people were not devoid of intellect, information, or both, they would cheer for the success of those […]
The World According to Robert
To be focused on the good things in your life is psychic wealth. To be focused on the bad things in your life is psychic poverty.
It’s comforting to remember that tranquility is always just a lobotomy away.
The best deal in the world comes along every day.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- Pilot: Why I take this personallyCNN | Mar 27 2015
- Paperwork Is an Evernote Alternative You Can Host YourselfLifehacker | Mar 27 2015
- Bits Blog: Tech Executives Pressure Indiana After Passage of Controversial LawNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- Store Your Emergency Food Supply in Water BottlesLifehacker | Mar 27 2015
- Shopping centers near Pentagon evacuated over bomb threat: local mediaYahoo! News | Mar 27 2015
- Zayn Malik: ‘I’ve let the fans down’CNN | Mar 27 2015
- France Seeks U.N. Security Council Resolution on Mideast TalksNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- What’s the Weirdest Food You’ve Ever Eaten?Lifehacker | Mar 27 2015
- Exclusive: Yoox and Net-a-porter in merger talks again – sourcesReuters | Mar 27 2015
- Campaign Money Tests Wisconsin Justices’ ImpartialityNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- U.S. Fed weighs insurers’ proposal for new capital rulesReuters | Mar 27 2015
- Stop Thinking and Start Doing: The Power of Practicing MoreLifehacker | Mar 27 2015
- Houthi Forces Move on Southern Yemen, Raising Specter of Regional Ground WarNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- Yemen’s capital a ghost townCNN | Mar 27 2015
- The radicalization of TsarnaevCNN | Mar 27 2015
- ‘The Folded Clock,’ by Heidi JulavitsNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- Improve Your Finances by Scheduling Time Each Week to Learn about ThemLifehacker | Mar 27 2015
- Republicans, in Shift, Demand Lockstep Support for IsraelNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- Plumbing Work at Blast Site Lacked Permits, Records ShowNew York Times | Mar 27 2015
- Think Twice About Using Your Credit Card to Pay Your Rent or MortgageLifehacker | Mar 27 2015