One of the saddest things about our education system is that children are under enormous pressure to give answers that are safely within the boundaries of conventional wisdom. Unfortunately, the fear of being wrong is constantly reinforced and carries into adulthood. I feel I was fortunate in this respect, because I apparently inherited a penchant […]
Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert's Thoughts & Picks ...
The most reliable way to impress people is to act in ways that will naturally engender their respect. The least amount of respect will come your way when actively seek it. This is especially true when you try to be someone other than who you really are. Quality people may or may not like the […]
The World According to Robert
Success is when your work is a source of joy for you.
All the wisdom of the world can be summed up in one sentence: There’s no free lunch.
Never get in a lifeboat with a cannibal.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic….What a work of art.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Robert Ringer Social
In the News...
- FBI: No Evidence J.P. Morgan Breach Hit Other BanksWall Street Journal | Sep 2 2014
- Six Factors that Explain Why You Have Off Days When ExercisingLifehacker | Sep 2 2014
- Home Depot says probing ‘unusual activity’ after data breach reportReuters | Sep 2 2014
- PG&E Fined $1.4 Billion for Deadly Pipeline BlastWall Street Journal | Sep 2 2014
- Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerfulYahoo! News | Sep 2 2014
- Epiphany Is a Fast, Modern Browser for the Raspberry PiLifehacker | Sep 2 2014
- Friend of Steven Sotloff reacts to execution claimsFox News | Sep 2 2014
- Apparent killer: ‘I’m back, Obama’CNN | Sep 2 2014
- Home Depot investigating ‘unusual activity’ after breachYahoo! News | Sep 2 2014
- ‘SBTB’ movie: What we learnedCNN | Sep 2 2014
- Friend remembers SotloffCNN | Sep 2 2014
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in themFox News | Sep 2 2014
- Pocket for Android Adds Storage Control, Quick Deleting, and MoreLifehacker | Sep 2 2014
- Public Editor’s Journal: He Said, She Said, and Getting It Right About Voter IDNew York Times | Sep 2 2014
- Judge denies hold-out Detroit creditor motions to block evidenceReuters | Sep 2 2014
- Japan’s Abe to co-opt rival, draft more women in cabinet reshuffleReuters | Sep 2 2014
- CNN Comedy: Adam CarollaCNN | Sep 2 2014
- From friends, <br>to big bucks, to bustCNN | Sep 2 2014
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. is one ‘fly’ guy … just ask his girlfriendFox News | Sep 2 2014
- Viral video captures Iranian woman dancing, defying strict Islamic codeFox News | Sep 2 2014