Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
Thank you for having such a positive influence on my life. … Your philosophy of reality has been helpful in my business and personal life.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
In the News...
- U.S. separated ‘thousands’ more immigrant children than known: watchdogReuters | Jan 17 2019
- Ex-Trump lawyer: rigging polls ‘was at the direction of’ TrumpReuters | Jan 17 2019
- Mary Oliver, Prize-Winning Poet of the Natural World, Dies at 83New York Times | Jan 17 2019
- Scientists create ‘planetary health diet’ to save lives and the planetCNN | Jan 17 2019
- At Pentagon, Trump Announces Plans to Expand Missile DefensesNew York Times | Jan 17 2019
- The N.F.L.’s Obesity ScourgeNew York Times | Jan 17 2019
- Trump Hits Back at Pelosi, Threatening Her Trip Abroad Over the State of the UnionNew York Times | Jan 17 2019
- I work for the government. Now it’s hurting my familyCNN | Jan 17 2019
- Prince Philip was in a car accident. He’s fine.CNN | Jan 17 2019
- Adolescence: How to Help Tweens and Teens Manage Social ConflictNew York Times | Jan 17 2019
- Suspect in Jayme Closs kidnapping applied for job the day she escapedCNN | Jan 17 2019
- Analysis: Giuliani just contradicted 18 months of ‘no collusion’ talkCNN | Jan 17 2019
- U.S. stocks edge up on defense, healthcare gains; pound firmsReuters | Jan 17 2019
- Pennsylvania Republican congressman resignsCNN | Jan 17 2019
- Trump tariffs force tough choices at U.S. auto suppliersReuters | Jan 17 2019
- UK in deadlock over Brexit ‘Plan B’ as May and Corbyn double downReuters | Jan 17 2019
- British Parliament’s Bid to Break Its Brexit Deadlock Is Delayed. Again.New York Times | Jan 17 2019
- Britain should delay Brexit to hold citizen assemblies, Gordon Brown saysReuters | Jan 17 2019
- Leslie Moonves to Take CBS to Arbitration Over $120 Million SeveranceNew York Times | Jan 17 2019
- Trump missile defense review calls North Korea ‘extraordinary threat’Reuters | Jan 17 2019