Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Your book Winning through Intimidation has become my bible!!!…I’ve told so many friends and associates about your book, I’ve lost count.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
It was nice meeting you again at N.C.M.R. I only wish other speakers were as motivating as you are.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
In the News...
- Catalan nationalists protest in BarcelonaYahoo! News | Sep 20 2017
- Iran says it does not expect U.S. to leave nuclear dealReuters | Sep 20 2017
- Sean Penn is heading to HuluCNN | Sep 20 2017
- Melania Trump bullied over pink dressFox News | Sep 20 2017
- Republicans Defend Health Bill Against Another Adversary: Jimmy KimmelNew York Times | Sep 20 2017
- Mueller Seeks White House Documents Related to Trump’s Actions as PresidentNew York Times | Sep 20 2017
- U.S. home sales hit 12-month low, Harvey weighs on HoustonReuters | Sep 20 2017
- Price criticized private jets, then took themCNN | Sep 20 2017
- Tense moments on Senate floorCNN | Sep 20 2017
- Hurricane Maria hammers Puerto Rico, causes wide destructionReuters | Sep 20 2017
- Woman at center of Kevin Hart scandal speaksCNN | Sep 20 2017
- California sues Trump administration over border wallReuters | Sep 20 2017
- ‘Ghost boat’ washes ashore on Florida beachFox News | Sep 20 2017
- U.S. home sales hit 12-month low, Harvey weighs on HoustonYahoo! News | Sep 20 2017
- Hill Dems vow to probe Price’s private flightsCNN | Sep 20 2017
- Fed keeps rates steady, to start portfolio drawdown in OctoberReuters | Sep 20 2017
- Months After Second Avenue Subway Opening, Safety Testing Is Not FinishedNew York Times | Sep 20 2017
- This is what happens when gender roles are forced on kidsCNN | Sep 20 2017
- Rescuers get closer to trapped girl as Mexico quake toll passes 220Reuters | Sep 20 2017
- GOP senator ‘disappointed’ over failed bipartisan effortCNN | Sep 20 2017