Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
Thank you for the terrific program you put on last Saturday in New York. I expected fun, and the experience was even better than the anticipation. … While your concerns were no doubt focused on other things, you couldn’t have helped noticing this kindred spirit laughing before you finished many of your stories. … Thanks again for all your efforts. They are very much appreciated.
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I received my book and recording of Robert Ringer’s Classics, Volume I. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. The material was new and fresh to me. Immediately after reading it, I began instituting many of its suggestions into my life and currently feel focused and determined to succeed. … Tell Robert thanks for me. He is truly my greatest personal hero and an example to follow.
Thank God for your clear sanity and cognitive excellence. If only you had the blessing of being able to train all of the children in our schools and the citizens of this country.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
In the News...
- Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson accused of workplace misconductFox News | Dec 16 2017
- Final Republican tax bill slashes U.S. corporate rate, voting next weekReuters | Dec 16 2017
- GOP unveils final $1.5T tax reform bill ’31 years in the making’Fox News | Dec 16 2017
- …but people paying alimony aren’tCNN | Dec 16 2017
- Harvey Weinstein ‘smear campaign’ kept Ashley Judd, Mira Sorvino from ‘Lord of the Rings,’ director claimsFox News | Dec 16 2017
- State of the Art: Facebook Conceded It Might Make You Feel Bad. Here’s How to Interpret That.New York Times | Dec 16 2017
- A Middle-Class Tax Cut? Americans Aren’t Buying ItNew York Times | Dec 15 2017
- Grad students spared…CNN | Dec 15 2017
- Oklahoma high school teacher, student allegedly file for license to wedFox News | Dec 15 2017
- Bergen: It was this general’s elite soldiers, not Trump, who defeated ISISCNN | Dec 15 2017
- Trump lets off steam on a cloudy Friday in DCCNN | Dec 15 2017
- What’s Next After the Repeal of Net NeutralityNew York Times | Dec 15 2017
- Republican plan slashes corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% and keeps seven tax bracketsCNN | Dec 15 2017
- Bill gets rid of Obamacare individual mandateCNN | Dec 15 2017
- North Korean high-ranking official missingCNN | Dec 15 2017
- Republican Party, Ajit Pai, North Korea: Your Friday Evening BriefingNew York Times | Dec 15 2017
- Strong earthquake strikes IndonesiaCNN | Dec 15 2017
- A Last Push for Obamacare Sign-ups — and Worries About Who Got HurtNew York Times | Dec 15 2017
- Final Republican tax bill slashes U.S. corporate rate: summaryReuters | Dec 15 2017
- Leading U.S. antitrust senator urges hearing on Disney, Fox dealReuters | Dec 15 2017