Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I have read over 3,000 personal growth books throughout my life, and feel that your books are the most powerful and pragmatic…
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
God has now blessed me with your wisdom on a daily basis. I am so glad you are on the net and speaking the truth every day. With gratitude, yours forever, eager to learn and ‘think for myself’ student.
I thoroughly enjoyed your seminar in Houston. It was very well presented and gave food for thought. … You did an excellent job.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
Thank you, Mr. Ringer. We’ve always loved how you break it all down and keep it real … and make us smile a little in the process.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
In the News...
- Rebuking Trump’s embrace of Putin, U.S. lawmakers look to punish RussiaReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Backlash: Trump is surprised by all of the criticismCNN | Jul 17 2018
- Trump tries to calm political storm over Putin summit, says he misspokeReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Facebook allowed underage users, extreme content on site, investigation findsFox News | Jul 17 2018
- Trump: ‘I accept’ US intel conclusions on Russian meddlingFox News | Jul 17 2018
- Obama warns against ‘strongman politics’ in speech after Trump news conferenceCNN | Jul 17 2018
- Social media companies defend filtering practices before CongressReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Jury convicts ex-N.Y. state senate leader of soliciting bribesReuters | Jul 17 2018
- ‘Rugrats’ reboot on Nickelodeon to include live-action movie, new episodesFox News | Jul 17 2018
- Critics say Turkish government using US mosques to play politics, spy on foesFox News | Jul 17 2018
- Build-A-Bear ‘Pay Your Age’ sale on for birthdays only despite disastrous one-day dealFox News | Jul 17 2018
- U.S. airline Republic Airways to buy 100 Embraer jetsReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Boeing lifts industry demand forecast as air show deals roll onReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Outnumbered – Tuesday, July 17Fox News | Jul 17 2018
- Eli Roth, Lorenza Izzo announce split in profanity-laced Instagram postsFox News | Jul 17 2018
- General Atomics to provide drones to the Netherlands air forceReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Next Goldman CEO to take on old problems, new businessesReuters | Jul 17 2018
- Incredible 5,500-year-old tomb discovery is ‘find of a lifetime’Fox News | Jul 17 2018
- Facebook allowed underage users access to extreme contentFox News | Jul 17 2018
- Iran files suit in international court against U.S. over sanctionsReuters | Jul 17 2018