Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I have never read anything quite like your book (Winning through Intimidation). Your knowledge and experience is the most remarkable down to earth lessons in business dealings in any success book I have ever read. I congratulate you on such a fine masterpiece.
Keep on leading us through the darkness!!!
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I’ve been reading your books since the 1970s and have always found your writings and analyses to be nothing short of brilliant … to my thinking you’re something of a modern prophet. You have a unique ability not only to see reality for what it is, but to communicate that view with an uncanny level of clarity … Thank you for the work you do.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
When Looking Out for #1 came out — and I had just gotten out of college at 30 years old — I bought a copy of the book. … It literally turned my life around … Thank you, Mr. Ringer. You saved my life, that’s for sure. … I really feel if I hadn’t read your book, I would have failed totally those thirty years ago. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! You have no idea how much your book meant to my life.
I believe this to be the most outstanding book I have ever had the pleasure to read, and have purchased eight copies…to give to friends and employees.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
In the News...
- Rep. Wilson fires back at Trump and says his chief of staff ‘lied to the American public’ in criticizing herCNN | Oct 22 2017
- Guess who loses with Trump’s tax plan?CNN | Oct 22 2017
- Trump says he hasn’t been asked to talk to Russia special counselCNN | Oct 22 2017
- Trump says he spoke the name of fallen U.S. soldier in call with widowYahoo! News | Oct 22 2017
- Top Senate Republican, White House, aim for tax bill by year-endReuters | Oct 22 2017
- East Texas man takes down 416-pound wild hog in backyardFox News | Oct 22 2017
- On the USS Reagan amid growing nuclear tensionsYahoo! News | Oct 22 2017
- Caitlan Coleman says childhood memories of Pennsylvania helped her survive captivityFox News | Oct 22 2017
- The Newseum Is Increasingly Relevant, but Can It Survive?New York Times | Oct 22 2017
- Bowe Bergdahl deal compromised US national security and President Obama should be held accountableFox News | Oct 22 2017
- Indonesia’s top general denied US entry despite high-profile inviteCNN | Oct 22 2017
- A Newly Assertive C.I.A. Expands Its Taliban Hunt in AfghanistanNew York Times | Oct 22 2017
- ISIS Fighters Are Not Flooding Back Home to Wreak Havoc as FearedNew York Times | Oct 22 2017
- Ex-Fox News anchor speaks outCNN | Oct 22 2017
- Jemele Hill to return to ESPN after suspensionCNN | Oct 22 2017
- Titanic Letter Sells for Record Price at Auction in EnglandNew York Times | Oct 22 2017
- ‘I Was Willing to Do Everything’: Mothers Defend Sons Accused of Sexual AssaultNew York Times | Oct 22 2017
- Fossilized teeth dating back 9.7 million years could ‘rewrite’ human historyFox News | Oct 22 2017
- Winter expected to be warmer, drier for swath of US, forecasters sayFox News | Oct 22 2017
- Tesla reaffirms effort to build cars in China; mum on deal reportReuters | Oct 22 2017