Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
Thanks again for all that you have done to make my life more fun and successful.
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
You are certainly a gifted writer, and I always enjoy your articles. I find that they normally challenge me to think in ways I haven’t before as well reinforce how much personal responsibility we need to take for our actions.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
Why don’t we put aside our personal wisdom for just awhile, and every chance we get, encourage, plead, browbeat, reason with, cajole, whatever it takes to get Ringer to declare [his] presidential candidacy and get on with messages that Americans need to hear.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
No one else has it nailed like you do Robert.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation for the 10th time. It amazes me, but I learn something new every time I reread your works.
You sir, are a hero — by your own standards, and mine. But I grow anxious in waiting for your next article. Perhaps you should become a politician. I believe your motives are pure, and your message could give hope to the masses — and the rest of us that see your insight and wisdom.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
In the News...
- The World Has a Diamond Glut. Why Is That a Problem?New York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Workers at the Pennsylvania plant where Trump spoke who didn’t want to attend were told they had to use paid time off or receive no pay for the dayCNN | Aug 17 2019
- 'Portland is being watched very closely': Trump stokes tension over far right rallyYahoo! News | Aug 17 2019
- How the Recession of 2020 Could HappenNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Trump calls out Antifa as Portland braces for dueling protestsCNN | Aug 17 2019
- ‘May God ruin Trump’, Tlaib’s grandmother saysReuters | Aug 17 2019
- Russian opposition activists picket for free electionsReuters | Aug 17 2019
- Richard Williams, ‘Roger Rabbit’ and ‘Pink Panther’ animator, has diedCNN | Aug 17 2019
- Man Sought in Connection With Rice Cooker Scare Is in Custody, Police SayNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- The Completely Reasonable Reason People Are Flying With Mini HorsesNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Spraying Antibiotics to Fight Citrus Scourge Doesn’t Help, Study FindsNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Banned on the Beach? It’s Still Nutcracker SummerNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Hickenlooper Exits as O’Rourke Presses On: This Week in the 2020 RaceNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- A Summer Camp on the Border, Where the Border Crisis Feels Far AwayNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Inmate 76318-054: The Last Days of Jeffrey EpsteinNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- A Year of Stock Market Fury, Signifying Nearly NothingNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Jeffrey Epstein Autopsy Results Show He Hanged Himself in SuicideNew York Times | Aug 17 2019
- Liverpool holds on for win despite Adrian howlerCNN | Aug 17 2019
- ‘A good 100 kills would be nice.’ Another Florida man arrested for mass shooting threatsYahoo! News | Aug 17 2019
- Hong Kongers rally against government under stormy skiesReuters | Aug 17 2019