Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Robert … I was just returning from the ribbon cutting for a new store I opened and heard you on Dennis Miller today. I think I can speak for entrepreneurs and risk takers everywhere in saying that you give us hope. Your new book is awesome. And your previous books were life changing for me. Thank you!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation, by Robert J. Ringer. It is the greatest book I have ever read.
Wow, Mr. Ringer, this [article] is excellent.
You will never believe how my brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren have been devouring this book. As my brother…says: ‘This book has been long overdue!’
God, you’re GOOD!!! Thank you again and always for your precise and insightful comments. … Without trying to “sound corny,” YOU ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE!
Your book was one of the most exciting things I have ever read. It is the only book I have ever read non-stop….Thanks for taking the time and having the courage to write this valuable book.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
I’ve been a member of your e-letter for about five minutes, and it’s already life-changing! Thank you so much.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million-dollar deal from a single client. It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me in Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes and Looking Out for #1.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I have used the information contained in your books with much success. Thank You for making your knowledge available to those with a desire to better themselves.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
I have been dependent on your writing for 39 years.
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Am not one to write gushy, flattering letters. However, after reading Intimidation for the second time, I feel compelled to drop you a line complimenting you on the book. Intimidation has got to be the greatest book I’ve ever read.
In the News...
- New Charges in Trump Campaign Finance Inquiry Are Unlikely, Prosecutors SignalNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- Jeffrey Epstein Is Denied Bail in Sex Crimes CaseNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- Is Huawei a Security Threat? Vietnam Isn’t Taking Any ChancesNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- The Kyoto Studio Set on Fire Is Revered by Anime FansNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- President says the drone came within 1,000 yards of the USS Boxer and ignored ‘multiple calls to stand down’CNN | Jul 18 2019
- U.S. demands Iran free seized ship, vows to protect Gulf oil lifelineReuters | Jul 18 2019
- Incoming EU chief von der Leyen says ‘we don’t want a hard Brexit’Reuters | Jul 18 2019
- No-deal Brexit under fire: Parliament grabs brakes against Boris JohnsonReuters | Jul 18 2019
- Trump says U.S. ship destroyed Iranian drone in Strait of HormuzReuters | Jul 18 2019
- Wall Street rises as Fed’s Williams bolsters rate-cut hopesReuters | Jul 18 2019
- What a doctor wishes patients knew about the endCNN | Jul 18 2019
- Kyoto Animation Studio Arson Kills 33, Shocking JapanNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- Analysis: There’s no way to spin Trump’s ‘send her back’ complicityCNN | Jul 18 2019
- A divided America once produced something greatCNN | Jul 18 2019
- U.S. removing Turkey from F-35 program after its Russian missile defense purchaseReuters | Jul 18 2019
- Trump equivocates on whether U.S. government is mulling Turkey sanctionsReuters | Jul 18 2019
- American to Lead NATO Intelligence as Iraq-War-Era Concerns About U.S. LingerNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- LAPD officer pleads not guilty to multiple rape charges after 'cold hit' DNA matchYahoo! News | Jul 18 2019
- Trump Disavows ‘Send Her Back’ Chant as G.O.P. Frets Over Ugly PhraseNew York Times | Jul 18 2019
- House Passes Bill to Raise Minimum Wage to $15, a Victory for LiberalsNew York Times | Jul 18 2019