Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
You’ve opened my eyes to what I didn’t know I needed to know. A hole in my life has been filled with information and encouragement. … I’m so glad you’re a part of my quest for happiness/self-improvement/success/etc.
Thank you for being a beacon and a voice of sanity to me.
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
I truly love you as a wonderful human being. Continue to be who you are and I will continue to love your articles. God Bless.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Thank you for writing the first totally honest, totally realistic book I’ve ever read. I’ve gotta tell you — reading Winning through Intimidation was very much like the first time I discovered what girls were all about: you find yourself getting very excited, and then you look up and say, ‘Hey, wow! where has this been all my life?’…Sheer, thundering dynamite! Please write more.
Short and sweet, Mr. Ringer. Most of my biggest successes in life have been rooted (at least in part) in what I learned in Winning Through Intimidation thirty years ago.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
You taught me how to think. I can’t thank you enough for your books and articles. … I always loved to read and learn, but in your books I found an altogether clearer message.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
I have just finished reading Winning through Intimidation and it is absolutely fantastic. Robert Ringer has dared to tell the truth!…This book should be required reading in every university in our nation.
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I feel like I should call you Robert because, through your books … I feel like I know you personally. I read them all about every two or three years … Just want to say “Thanks”!! for all you have done to help me over the years.
I want to thank you sir for your advice, your thoughts, and your inspiration over the years. You have made a great difference in my life! … You are a great man.
Thank you so much, Mr. Robert J. Ringer. You’ve become my mentor and you have truly and profoundly enhanced my life.
You are a brilliant speaker — an entertaining, enlightening, sensible man who has a very vital message (or two or three!) for each of us in the audience.
Just completed your superb book, Winning through Intimidation, and thought you did an absolutely magnificent job….a most honest and candid writing was truly refreshing to read.
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your seminar last week. … When I got home I used my notes to give your seminar to my wife. Now we are both properly focused, and feeling much more positive about our situation.
In the News...
- USA Leads Sweden, 1-0: Live UpdatesNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Roy Moore, Polarizing Republican, Will Again Run for Senate in AlabamaNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- An Archbishop told a Jesuit school to fire a gay teacher. They said noCNN | Jun 20 2019
- Exclusive: Deutsche Bank braced for continued Fed restrictions on U.S. business – sourcesReuters | Jun 20 2019
- Roy Moore to run again for US Senate seat in AlabamaCNN | Jun 20 2019
- U.S. human trafficking report drops child separation warningReuters | Jun 20 2019
- With Darius Garland, the N.B.A.’s ‘Three-Player’ Draft Now Has Four StarsNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Alabama Republican Roy Moore launches 2020 Senate bid despite party oppositionReuters | Jun 20 2019
- In Navy SEAL War Crimes Case, Key Witness Says He Killed Captive ISIS FighterNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Was the Downing of Flight MH17 State-Sponsored Murder?New York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Reparations: Reasonable and RightNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- The Supreme Court Is Showing an Instinct for Self-Preservation, at Least Until Next Year’s ElectionNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Democrats Can Win Florida in 2020New York Times | Jun 20 2019
- What ‘Chernobyl’ Teaches About TrumpNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Queer Dating Apps Are Unsafe by DesignNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- The Christian Case for MarijuanaNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Trump and Iran May Be on a Collision Course, and It Could Get ScarierNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Trump’s Running Again. Still.New York Times | Jun 20 2019
- The World’s Lamest Trojan HorseNew York Times | Jun 20 2019
- Tariffs on Mexico Would Mean More ImmigrantsNew York Times | Jun 20 2019