Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I enjoyed your San Francisco seminar immensely! … What a pleasant surprise to find you sparkling with the joy of life, and, if anything, MORE positive and enthusiastic than ever!
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 helped me get accepted to some of the top U.S. medical schools….I am indebted to you for the invaluable knowledge your books have given me.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Robert, you’re a treasure few people get to enjoy in fulfilling their lives. Yes, I’m so glad your parents decided to have children.
My husband Paul and I had the pleasure of attending your seminar in San Francisco last week, and I am very pleased to say that I am already reaping the rewards of your advice. After attending many conferences and seminars, I would say that on a ‘pearls of wisdom per hour’ scale, Mastering the Possibilities is the best of the bunch! Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us.
I have benefited from your extensive knowledge for at least 20 years. Just wanted to take a moment and thank you so much for all you do for so many. You are a gift to us, and thankful and appreciative am I for having learned from you for so long.
I love you — I love your book….You make me feel I’ve been sound asleep for ages! How great to be alive…to call every friend I have saying, ‘Drop whatever you are doing (and) rush to the store to buy R.J. Ringer’s book.’…I plan to carry (Winning through Intimidation) with me forever and ever!
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
I have just this moment finished your book, Winning through Intimidation. It is brilliant and absolutely right…Thank you a hundred times for writing it. The future is going to go better (for me) from now on.
I just wanted to tell you how truly thankful I am for your stuff.
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
I have enjoyed your writing for decades now, particularly Looking Out For Number One, which I have recommended to more people than I can remember.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
Thank you for your ongoing effort to introduce sanity into current affairs. … I have frequently applauded and been slightly awed by your prescience. … Thank you for the contribution you’ve made to making my life a little less troubled.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
In the late ‘70s, as a young man in my late twenties, one of the many books (paperback) I remember reading was Robert J. Ringer’s Winning Through Intimidation. I’m almost 58 now, but I can still remember some of the principles written in his book. … I read this book like someone sips a great glass of wine.
Its contents are so true, so real, and so unorthodox that I am amazed it found its way into print.
That someone had the courage to write a book like this is refreshing and promising of a return to sanity and sound judgment.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
In the News...
- Schwarzenegger struck by flying kick at South Africa sports eventReuters | May 18 2019
- ‘GoT’ and ‘Big Bang Theory’ finales highlight shift to fewer shared TV experiencesCNN | May 18 2019
- Opinion: An attack on press freedoms and echoes of autocracy in San FranciscoCNN | May 18 2019
- Austrian Leader Calls for Snap Election After Far-Right Vice Chancellor ResignsNew York Times | May 18 2019
- ‘John Wick 3’ goes to war, but runs out of ammoCNN | May 18 2019
- Austrian government collapses after far right leader caught in video stingReuters | May 18 2019
- Austrian Social Democrats’ leader says won’t oppose snap electionReuters | May 18 2019
- Austria’s far-right vice chancellor resigns over alleged corruption videoCNN | May 18 2019
- Police stop McDonald’s from selling milkshakes near Nigel Farage rallyCNN | May 18 2019
- Critic’s notebook: ‘Game of Thrones’ Is Going Out Fighting. So Will Its Audience.New York Times | May 18 2019
- Where your state stands on abortion restrictionsCNN | May 18 2019
- Cheers and jeers as Europe’s far-right rallies in MilanReuters | May 18 2019
- Australia’s conservative government on course for ‘miracle’ election victoryReuters | May 18 2019
- US says Afghan forces killed by airstrikesCNN | May 18 2019
- Austrian president says snap election needed, details openReuters | May 18 2019
- Austria’s Kurz pulls plug on coalition, calls for snap electionReuters | May 18 2019
- Highlights From the Video That Brought Down Austria’s Vice ChancellorNew York Times | May 18 2019
- Don’t Fight IranNew York Times | May 18 2019
- Spring Is the Season to Ask ‘Are You O.K.?’New York Times | May 18 2019
- I Was Racially Taunted on Television. Wasn’t I?New York Times | May 18 2019