Latest Updates from RobertRinger.com
Robert Ringer Social
I am enjoying hearing Mr. Ringer as much as I have enjoyed and benefited from his books in the past. He’s the best! Thanks again!
It was so good to see you after having read all your books and admired your philosophy for so long. As I mentioned at the seminar, your work has helped to change my life. I am making much more now than I ever dreamed possible just a few short years ago. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these together.
I just happened to pick up and read your book Looking Out for #1. It was as if I was reading my life history of issues that I was going through. You were so candid, straightforward, and practical. I loved it! I could not put the book down.
Your marvelous book was brought to my attention, and I read it in one sitting. I cannot begin to tell you what an impact this particular work has had on my life, both business and personal. I reread the book at least once a year, and make it required reading for all new members of my staff….having just finished the book for the eleventh time, thanks for the inspiration.
Your philosophy is brilliant. It helped change my life!
Congratulations on your excellent book, Winning through Intimidation. I’m almost through with the third reading, and enjoying it more than the first or second….I am an elementary school principle trying to break into the ranks of the superintendents….Your book has given me many new and interesting ideas to try in my search….Again, hardy congratulations on an interesting, mind expanding, and fascinating book.
I read your first book, Winning through Intimidation, and since then my office has considered this book as our bible….At the present time I am reading your second book, which I feel is fantastic.
Everything you said over 30 years ago in Restoring the American Dream is in full swing now.
Awesome piece Robert! You’re by far one of my all time favorite non-fiction authors, and this piece just confirms your wisdom.
I…have read many ‘success’ books, but never, until now, have I felt even slightly inclined to write off half way round the world to an author and express my sincerest appreciation for his work….you have, for me, provided the missing link into what has for years been ‘missing’ in my search for professional success….your book is a revelation.
Through the teachings and writings of Robert I have managed to go from broke to a seven figure income and continue to grow and prosper — and for that I thank Robert.
I love it…love it…love it — your tone of writing!…I’ve allowed myself to be intimidated all my life…But since reading your Winning through Intimidation, I foresee your book…your words…to be the changing point in my life and in my fortune….I realize now that I must take the initiative in every area of my life!
You have been my lifeline since October of 1977. They would’ve put me away years ago without Looking Out for #1 next to my Bible. Thanks for LIVING at the same time as me.
I consider the information I buy from your organization to be among the most valuable of all. … yours has a special ‘ring’ that makes it unique. Thank you, because what I’ve learned from reading you over the years is tremendously valuable.
Thank you for one of the finest Thanksgiving messages that I have found.
Mr. Ringer, you are a gem. Thank you for getting me to the starting line.
I enjoy your newsletters and often find them very inspiring. Thank you!
You are an inspiration to me! I am always amazed at how I can find answers in your books for so many of life’s little problems! Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world and affecting my life halfway around the world in South Africa.
Winning through Intimidation and Looking Out for #1 have helped me see my life in a whole new perspective….Your two best sellers were virtually the only ‘textbooks’ used for a unit on philosophers in my secondary Nonfiction English classroom. My students were very responsive to your suggestions.
I have, in the past, written letters of appreciation to 2 authors. One was to Ayn Rand for all her works, the other was to Harry Browne for his How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World. In my letters I thanked the authors for writing them. You, sir, are number three. Thank you for Winning through Intimidation.
In the News...
- Apple grabs two-year lead in 3D sensing raceReuters | Mar 20 2018
- From Wall Street to weed: How the financial crisis lit up the pot industryReuters | Mar 20 2018
- Europe Edition: Facebook, Uber, Brexit: Your Tuesday BriefingNew York Times | Mar 20 2018
- China’s Xi takes swipe at Trump’s new ‘doomed to failure’ Taiwan policy in nationalistic speechFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Weinstein Co files for bankruptcy, ends all non-disclosure agreementsReuters | Mar 20 2018
- Severe weather rips through Alabama university, takes aim at SoutheastFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Source: Nikolas Cruz’ brother arrested for trespassing at high schoolCNN | Mar 20 2018
- Xi warns Taiwan will face 'punishment of history' for separatismYahoo! News | Mar 20 2018
- Xi warns Taiwan will face ‘punishment of history’ for separatismReuters | Mar 20 2018
- Weinstein Company Files for Bankruptcy and Voids Nondisclosure PactsNew York Times | Mar 20 2018
- Weinstein Company files for bankruptcy protectionCNN | Mar 20 2018
- ‘Deep state’ debate: New poll says Americans think it existsFox News | Mar 20 2018
- China's Xi strikes nationalistic tone in parliament addressYahoo! News | Mar 20 2018
- Aftermath of powerful tornado that ripped through AlabamaFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Whistleblower: Company tested Trump slogans in 2014CNN | Mar 20 2018
- The truth behind the ‘student-led’ March for our LivesFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Is the FBI colluding with the intel community against Trump?Fox News | Mar 20 2018
- Weinstein Company files for Chapter 11 with buyout offer in handFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Ingraham: The lawlessness of the Democratic PartyFox News | Mar 20 2018
- Reports of serious damage as tornado rips through Alabama university campusFox News | Mar 20 2018